Dr Anna Jarosz,
She graduated from the English Studies Institute and the Italian Studies Department at the University of Łódź. Her professional interests revolve around English phonetics teaching and learning as well as SLA in general. The title of her doctoral thesis was Pronunciation in Teaching English. The case of Polish secondary school learners.
- Accents 2017, title of paper: Learner needs in pronunciation instruction
- 6-8/09/2018 Konferencja PSLLT Pronunciation in Second Language Learning and Teaching, USA, Iowa State University, presentation: Polish upper secondary school learners wish to improve accuracy. A longitudinal study report.
- 8-10/2018 Konferencja Individual differences in second language learning and teaching II: The individual and the context. Konin. Prezentacja naukowa: Pronunciation instruction effectiveness in secondary school. A longitudinal study report.
- 29/11-01/12/2018 Accents 2018. Prezentacja naukowa: Pronunciation instruction and upper-secondary school learners: individual differences but the same goal. Sekretarz konferencji miedzynarodowej.
- 17-18/05/2019 English Pronunciation: Issues and Practices EPIP6, Skopje, Macedonia. Prezentacja naukowa: Incidental pronunciation strategies development. A secondary school case study.
- 12-14/09/2019 Flagstaff, USA Pronunciation in Second Language Learning and Teaching 2019 prezentacja: Trainee teachers’ and in-service teachers’ attitudes towards the importance of phonetic instruction in teaching English as a second/foreign language
- 12-14/12/2019 Accents 2019 prezentacja: On the usefulness of phonology/phonetics training and pronunciation instruction– students’ beliefs and attitudes
English Pronunciation in L2 Instruction, Springer, 2019
Secondary school learners’ pronunciation needs, perceptions and attitudes. In J. Levis, C. Nagle, & E. Todey (Eds.), Proceedings of the 10th Pronunciation in Second Language Learning and Teaching Conference, ISSN 2380-9566, Ames, IA, September 2018 (pp. 296-306). Ames, IA: Iowa State University.
Co-author of the article published in Research in Language UŁ, Desperately seeking a communicative approach: English pronunciation in a sample of French and Polish secondary school textbooks Volume 12, Issue 3 (Sep 2014) Issue Editor: Ewa Waniek-Klimczak
Co=author of the monograph: Słownik włosko-polski terminologii teatralnej, 2015. Łódź: Uniwersytet Łódzki